Monday, June 23, 2008

To an awesome DAD!

This post is dedicated to Cory because Fathers Day came and went and I didn't make him a card and wanted him to know I think he is a great Father and Husband and I love him to pieces!!

He takes us to do lots of fun things....Like taking the whole fam ice fishing, (which was alot of work)
and Camping (Pacen really didn't want his picture taken)
and fishing!!! Sometimes I feel like I have 4 boys, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!!!!
Thanks for being so Fun!!! love ya

7 comments:

Karalee Ann said...

I'm so glad you have a blog now so I can see what's going on in your family! I hope you are coming to Grassy this year, so we can catch up!

Joslyn said...

I remember when you went ice fishing...you crazy girl! ;)

The Marriotts said...

Katie, your boys are ADORABLE! It was so fun to see you today, and I love that we have our blogs to keep in touch better. I sent you an invite to ours to your email. I love your blog!!

Melissa said...

I love the blog, I am glad that you are doing one! Don't you love how you can keep in touch with friends and family.

I have added you to my Friends and Family list on my blog.

Meladie said...

Cute post Katie! That pic of Cory & the boys at the end is way cute. We had so much fun last weekend...we need to get together again sometime just for a night of dinner & games!

Carolyn said...

Wow! Brecken looks so old in that last picture. And I still haven't seen him in person. Are you going to Grassy? (If they do it).

Danskie said...

Oh you are too nice Kate!