Monday, July 21, 2008

Family Reunion 2008

Every year my mom's side of the family has a reunion and this year we went back to a place called Grassy Lake. Cory couldn't come so me and this kids went with my parents and there were a few set backs but we had a blast! I caught the fish that Pacen is holding

The boys in the meadow....it was so pretty

This is my Grandma and Grandpa Losee....they had 8 kids and started this whole thing.

We tie dyed shirts
They turned out really cool, everyones was different.
And the classic pinata and fish pond and treasure hunt
The wild flowers were in full bloom after a good rain storm My mom and dad....
The whole gang that was there!!! thanks for the memories!!!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks like a blast! I'm glad that everything worked out you were able to make it there eventually:)

Meladie said...

Looks like fun! And hats off to you for taking 3 kids by yourself camping...I dunno if I'd be that daring! Your such a cute mommy and your boys are so cute. I loved the picture of you guys in the flowers. Cute!

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures! Makes us wish we were there!

Carolyn said...

It was fun to see you! Great idea for the shirts.

Kim said...

Fun! I wish we'd have a fun family reunion. Lots of cute pictures!

Jeanette said...

Hey cute blog! I found it off Dee's! You missed the blog exchange after you left yesterday! Mine is casonandjeanette.blogspot.com. See you at work!