Sunday, October 5, 2008

Crazy weather Weekend


This weekend we went camping with our friends Nick and Joslyn and their kids. We went up to Yankee Meadows and knew the weather could be bad but we went anyway...Friday was so nice and the leaves were so pretty! We spent the night around the fire (that me and Jos started our selves) and then in the night it started to rain. And it rained all morning so after breakfast we tried to wait it out in our trailer.



But with 5 kids and 4 adults we got a little bored so we decided to go for a ride in their Yukon.


The ride started out pretty good but soon the rain turned to snow!!! Well we made it back to camp and decided to pack up and finish our weekend at our house with Joslyn's dutch oven BBQ chicken and potatoe salad, games and a mountain man breakfast the next morning... It was a fun adventure with crazy weather!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks like it was fun even if it was a little crazy weather wise. I am glad you had fun. I can't believe that snow. Wow

Jeanette said...

AH Its winter already!!! What the heck!! It looks like fun though!! I love camping in the fall! Oh and P.S. you have my name spelled wrong on your blog... Jeanettle ;)

Carolyn said...

I know I'm not ready for snow. I loved the video of your boys dancing!

Kim said...

We got rained out too, but at least we were in a cabin..all weekend long I kept saying, "aren't you so glad we didn't go camping". Way to brave the rain Katie!

Anonymous said...

What great pix! It sounds fun. Can't wait to do it for deer hunt. :-)