Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Just a little update

I haven't posted anything for awhile so I wanted to give a little update....Well with the ways things are with the economy we've had it impact our lives. I started working full time again to help out the dentist office and pay the bills at home. Its been kinda hard getting up earlier and getting home later but I have a really awesome and an amazing husband that has jumped in and helped pick kids up, babysitt neighbor kids, laundry, dinner and clean up. He works so hard to make it all work and I just really appreciate the help and support he is!!!

I'm grateful to have such a great family to come home too!!!

Mr.MOM

9 comments:

Shannon said...

Way to go Cory!
I'm sorry Kate that is hard but I am glad that Cory is stepping up and helping out. That make it a little easier. Good luck.

Kim said...

What an awesome guy! Thats crappy that happened to you guys, at least you have a great hubby to help you out like that.

Meladie said...

Good for Cory! I think everyone is feeling "money crunch"!! We are! I'm sorry you had to go back full-time, but that's awesome Cory is there to help out! You guys are such good parents.

Jeanette said...

haha love the post! ;) Its so nice to have you at work all day, but I'm sure you'd rather be home with your cute boys! I hope it all works out!

Anonymous said...

Can we come to your house for dinner? You guys will do a great job at juggling! Hope to see you soon! :-)

*Brett and Lacey* said...

I am so sorry! I hate this economy! Brett lost his job a couple of months ago it's always hard trying to figure out what to do. Good Luck though! You guys are awesome!

Carolyn said...

I hope you guys are doing ok. Are you going to G-ma's for Thanksgiving? We're planning on it, for the first time in years and years. I hope you do. I would love to see you!

Jeanette said...

Ok so I had this idea, we should all do a recipe blog! I started it already, I just need everyones email so you guys can add your recipes too! I put up my cheesecake bars on it already. Its http://lunchdinnerdessert.blogspot.com/ Is that a dumb idea? lol

Stephanie said...

Katie hello! This is Stephanie Allred, I found your blog through Julie's blog. You have such a cute family!!! Your boys are darling, I can't believe how big Jaxon is. I swear the last time I saw you was at a BYU game and you only had two then. Wow time flies.. I hope all is well with your cute family. Our blog is private but you can email me and I will send you an invite. stephallred01@gmail.com Hope to stay in touch through blogging.