Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pirates and Pizza

Saturday we took the kids to Pirate Island Pizza in St. George. It was a Pizza place kinda like Chuckie Cheese only Pirate themed. The pizza was really good and the kids loved how the place was decorated. All the workers were dressed like pirates and sometimes it sounded like it was raining and thundering.

Cory wore the pirate hat with the kids the whole time!

There was an arcade that you could buy tokens and play games to earn tickets. But of course no matter how much money you spend you never have enough tickets to get anything very cool.

Cory won big playing Deal or No Deal (with the pirate hat on). The weather was so nice down there, we went to the park after and got ice cream.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i really like your blog, just hoping you could follow me as well? no pressure or anything haha, just trying to build a following. have a great day!

Shannon said...

Sound like lots of fun. We should hit it if we are ever down that way together.

Karalee Ann said...

I didn't even know that existed and I live in St. George! I guess we'll have to check it out, it looks fun for kids. Cory looks so cute in the pirate hat:)

The Tophams said...

Looks like fun! Cory looks almost as good in that pirate hat as he did in the First Security hat! Not quite though, we need to find that hat for camping this year!

Meladie said...

How fun...I've never heard of that place! Cory looks like he's having a blast in that first picture :)

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest pirates I've ever seen! Sounds way fun.

Cason Miller said...

I love that Cory wore the awesome pirate hat! It looks like fun! I'll have to go there with my niece and nephews or something! Ok well...I'm just waiting for you guys to call me to come clean Ben's teeth lol...what a weird day!

Melissa said...

How fun! I didn't know that there was a place like that in St. George. Looks like everyone had a good time!

Bryan and Christy Clark said...

oh i have been wanting to go there for months! we still need to try it!

Erin Marriott said...

How fun!!! I love family pizza night...and pirates? Lillie would be in heaven! It was good to see you last trip, even though emotions were raw and tempers were thrown {by Lillie}...I still can't believe she had a cavity. Seriously?! Thanks for all your help, you were great.