Sunday, July 19, 2009

Losee Reunion


This last weekend we spent it camping up at Yankee Meadows with my mom's side of the family. The Lake was so pretty!

My uncle Roger brought his horse "Spiffy" up and we took turns taking kids for rides

My kids got to know some of my cousins kids and had a ton of fun building fires and running wild in the trees

Me and Cory went fishing friday night and caught 4 fish and we kept this one and cooked him! yum yum

Pacen and my cousins kids played in the creek that was right behind our camp

The annual fish pond was a hit!

We had a big dinner all together Friday night with everyone. It was so good! But camping food is always good!
We ended the night with a pinata for the kids and sat around the fire telling stories and getting caught up on what people were up to! All together it was a Blast...Thanks to everyone for coming!

6 comments:

Monica said...

I'm so bummed we couldn't go! Not going to big family events is one of the worst things about living so far away. You all look great though! Even while camping:)

Grampy and Grandma Dot said...

I loved pacen's grin while riding "spiffy". The kids had a lot of fun swimming in the creek. It was a great time.

Shannon said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I am ready to go camping:)

ATH79 said...

I wish we could have been there. Dan is in DC. That guy is so busy with this new job. Not that I'm complaining, jobs are good. :)

Meladie said...

Wow, you guys are always doing fun stuff! Looks like you guys had a great time. I can't wait for our camping trip coming up...it'll be so fun!

oakley said...

That looks so fun! I just love to see families getting together and having fun....