Tuesday, August 25, 2009

School and Soccer


Yeah School started! I know thats not very nice of me but its just that time. Jaxon started THIRD grade. I'm just not old enough to have a third grader!

Jaxon is such a great kid and he is going to awesome in third grade. He got the teacher he wanted so he's way excited.


Pacen will start Kindergarten this year. He doesn't start until after labor day so he is gettin anxoius to get going. He gets to ride the bus to and from school.

To make our life even a little more crazy the boys are both in soccer this fall. It wasn't to bad until they played at the time today and me and Cory were switching off watching games. Pacen wasn't to excited to play at first but he got the hang of it. Jax is a pro. He plays everyday at school! Good times

4 comments:

Meladie said...

YAY for school! Your boys are so cute. Cute pictures.

Danskie said...

Jaxon: "You're not walking me to class are you?" walks ahead of mom and Pacen and turns around, "Do I know you? Do I know you?" haha now that's funny right there

oakley said...

They look so cute for school...I need a copy of that soccer pic..Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome group of boys!