Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Birthday fun and Frosty the snowman

For the month of January there are 5 birthdays in Cory's family including his. We have a party for all of them at the same time. Its almost like christmas again! I made the cakes and used my friends giant cupcake pan.

For Corys birthday he had several parties. The funnest one was this past weekend we went to a Jazz game and stayed at a hotel for a fun get away. He works so hard and deserved a fun birthday!


Today it snowed and snowed and is still snowing. I got off early from work and decided to be fun and go play in the snow with the boys. The snow was perfect for rolling so we made this giant snowman! The boys were excited I came out in my snow clothes.


So then I helped them make a snow fort. Jaxon made the inside into chairs and said it was the lounge. So fun! Cory came out and laughed and said "how old are you?" Your never to old to play in the snow!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I agree..You are never to old to play in the snow. One of these days I will actually have some snow gear so that I can brave the cold and enjoy it too:)
Looks like a blast!

The Tophams said...

Looks like fun! What a fun mom you are! Happy Birthday to Cory!

Nicole said...

Katie, I feel like I never comment but I always read. I miss you guys and wish we lived closer to see you all more often. Hope you're doing well!

Meladie said...

Ok, I feel like a really bad mom...I just sat on the couch and WATCHED the snow fall. You are so good to go out and play with your boys! Oh, and happy late birthday Cory!