Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fun Filled Weekend


Yeah this was such a fun weekend! First of all the kids had Valentine parties at school and Pacen and me made this super cute Valentine box for school. The funnest part for them is looking through their valentines to see what they got.
That night me and Cory and friends went to out ward Valentines dinner and a Stake dance (pictures to come of that!)


Sunday night we had a little romantic dinner with kids? I guess thats what you call it? Anyways notice the beautiful flowers from my Valentine!


Monday was Jaxons 9th birthday! I know I know holy moly a 9 year old. He wanted a snake cake so this is what I came up with. He really liked it.


He had a party at Funtime Inflatables. If you haven't been there you need to go. The kids had a blast and I didn't have to mess up my house. Check out their website!


Tonight Jax has is Blue and Gold banquet for scouts and had to make a cake all my himself and decorate it. Its a PIZZA!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Jaxon! Sounds like a great weekend!

Danskie said...

Holy cow Kate! You should go into the cake making business. That is a sweet cake.

oakley said...

The cake turned out so cute! We had a fun weekend seeing you all.

Teresa Johnson said...

What? You have a blog and I didn't know it. So glad that I found it through Melissa's blog. Sweet cake!

Brittany said...

Oh I love how creative you are! Your kids are probably the coolest kids in their class with a mom like you to make them cool stuff! Soooo much fun.