Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Schools out for Summer!


Wow another school year behind us. My boys had such a great year. They both had a blast learning and playing with their friends. This is Jaxon and a couple of his buddies at their 3rd grade swimming party.

Pacen had a super cute Kindergarten program that my parents were able to come down and watch. He did a good job and is such a funny little guy.


This weekend I took the boys out to three peaks and they caught two lizards that we now have adpoted. Pacen named them Sonic and Crazy? Boys are funny!!


Monday Cory was on call for his work so we couldn't go to far from home so we went up to a little lake and fished for a while. No luck on the fish but it was good to just go up to the mountains.

They sure like their DAD!

2 comments:

Meladie said...

Yay for summer! Cute pictures. K, so can we puh-lease plan a bbq or something?? (I know you've tried-we've been the lame ones!) I'm missing you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Payter! I think you're the smartest Kindergartner there is!