Friday, March 25, 2011

March 2011


Well Jaxon's birthday was in February but I have been a slacker and loved this cake we made for his birthday. Jaxon turned 10...Yes 10 double didgets! He's a great kid and we are so proud of him!


March 5th was our Anniversary..12 Years!!!
We went to dinner and bowling.

For St. Patricks day I made the kids a Green Lunch with green pickles, green pudding, green rice crispy treats, great soda, and green apples.


At work me and the girls wore green bows in our hair and a patient made us the clovers to wear.

For dinner we had Green french toast, green scrambled eggs and green Koolaid. Gotta Love holidays!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Yay! I love any excuse to put food coloring in our food.

Brittany said...

You are so cute and creative! I love all the fun things you do for your kids.