Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas 08


This was our christmas eve party with the Winters family. We ate an awesome dinner and played games and acted out the Nativity.


Me and Cory and Chad and Meladie.

Christmas morning was so awesome...I was awake at 6:30 just laying in bed waiting for them to wake up...Finally around 7:45 they came in to wake us. This was a fun year because the kids are at such a fun age!

They ran up stairs and were like wow he really came. Jax was so worried Santa wouldn't eat the cookies we made but he managed to come through!!!

Brecken was so happy with his pig from his stocking.

Jax and Pacen got a bike and a scooter. When my mom called to find out about our morning, Pacen said, "Grandma I got everything I wanted!" Guess he must have been pretty good.
I am so blessed to have such a great family and friends to spend the holidays with!






2 comments:

Meladie said...

Looks like you guys had a fun morning! Your boys are so funny, I can totally picture them saying that to your mom. It was a lot of fun Christmas Eve with you guys. Thanks again for having us over! Now onto our "cruise year"! YAY!

Jensen Family said...

I looks like your family had a great Christmas. Happy New Year!