Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

Last weekend for Thanksgiving we went to Delta and had dinner at the Palamor (an old gym) with 65 relatives from my moms side of the family..it was more like a buffet but it was fun to see everyone. Thursday was also my older brothers birthday and two of my cousins.


Happy Birthday Von!!!


This is the cheese ball turkey I made,it turned out pretty good.
The Feast!! After dinner there was a little program and volleyball.


Friday we went to Oak City and played with the Rogers. The kids raked the leaves and then had a leaf fight!!! Sorry Grandma

Saturday night there was a light parade in Delta...at least the HOT chocolate was good!!! ha ha
It was a great weekend thanks for all the great food and fun!!!


11 comments:

Natster said...

Such fun pictures! I miss all your tales about your adventures in Delta and Oak City! You always have fun things you are doing- love it!!!
What is the office decorated up like this year? :) Hope things are going well with you!

Joslyn said...

65 PEOPLE for Thanksgiving Dinner???? CRAZY...but sounds fun!

Melissa said...

I love the new family picture! Glad you guys had a fun holiday!

Shannon said...

Sounds like you had fun. The light parade looks pretty neat. Love the cheese ball!

The Tophams said...

Great job on the cheese ball Martha! Wasn't the light parade wonderful? Glad I got the kids bundled up for 5 minutes of whatever that was! Tradition though, right!

Meladie said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! I love the cheese ball!

Brittany said...

Your turkey cheese ball looks great!!! I'm glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving. Hope to see you soon and Happy Birthday this week!!

Monica said...

I miss living close enough go to family things. I can't get over how old everyone your kids are. Did you hear we're having our first boy? I just hope he's as cute as yours!

oakley said...

Hey guys....so fun to see all your pictures! We had a great time with you for the holidays. We're proud of you for all you do and how you're raising such a great little family....

oakley said...

Hey guys...it was sure to have you come stay with us for the holiday...We are proud of you for all you're doing and for raising such a great little family.

Anonymous said...

Katie, I love the picture of you Von and Kenna. So cute!