Thursday, April 23, 2009

Don't push your Luck

So last weekend I was at my brothers house and we were playing basketball and he had to go check something so I saw my nephews skateboard and thought I can do that. So I started skateboarding around the driveway and was doing quite well. I should have stopped while I was ahead but no I pushed my luck and tried to go down a very simple ramp. SLAM...I was laying on the driveway on my side when Jax came around the corner and said, "MOM your to old to be doing that!"


Jeanette helped me x-ray my elbow at work and it looks ok but man is it sore! So yes I must be to old to be Skateboarding down ramps!!!

I thought the x-ray was cool though.

8 comments:

Shannon said...

I am glad that it wasn't anything too serious. That is to funny though.
Personally I don't think you are to old for that..even younger kids fall:)
What's that saying "Anything you can do I can do better". If they can do it so can we!

Joslyn said...

That's funny!

Karalee Ann said...

ha ha that's funny! I wouldn't have dared do that. I am not good on a skateboard. Hey I'm making my blog private so I need your e-mail address so I can send you an invite. You can leave a comment or just e-mail me. karaleeann1@yahoo.com

Melissa said...

I didn't know that you got hurt. I am sorry, but glad that it looks okay. And I totally think that you did awesome, even if you fell. Have a GREAT weekend! We are going to be scraping the rest of the ceiling off and hopefully start texturing it tomorrow.

The Price Family said...

HAHA! Dental x-rays on the arm:) Love it!!! I am glad you are ok!

Jeanette said...

WOO My x-ray turned out so cool though!! I hope your poor elbow feels better!

Anonymous said...

I hope there's no homeowner liability with this. It's not our fault you thought you were young! :-)

Natster said...

remember the time we xrayed your foot on the Ceph machine? :) ha ha
good times... (although your foot was not in the best shape- that was not a laughing matter)