Friday, April 17, 2009

Hoppity Easter


We were in Delta for easter weekend. We colored eggs at Grandma's and then the next day my nephew Tyler was Baptized.

Later on Saturday it was raining outside so we had an easter egg hunt at my brothers house inside. Grandma put 5 bucks in some on the eggs. It was fun to be with the fam and see everyone.

Sunday we spent the day in Oak City with Cory's fam

Grandpa Rogers read the kids the Easter Story before we had our easter egg hunt out side. It was such nice weather and we just hung outside all day. The kids had a great time and I just love get togethers!


The best part is going through the eggs to see what is inside!!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

It was a blast. I'm glad that it all worked out and we were able to get together. The kids were so fun to watch.

Joslyn said...

I'm diggin' the tie Cory...very "springy"! :)

Anonymous said...

Katie, I am so glad you guys were able to come up and spend the weekend. You always make it so much fun!

Meladie said...

Looks like you guys had a great easter! I would've told my kids to go after the $5 eggs!!! That's awesome!

midRae said...

Katie, I just found your blog and it made me realize how much I miss everyone. I see Brit Romney once in a while at church but that's it. Your boys are so handsome. I hope life is going great and hope to see ya soon. I think I need to get out more. Love ya.

Rae