Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Pre Christmas Party


This past weekend we went to my parents house and celebrated christmas early with them and my brothers and their families. It was a really fun time. We had a yummy lunch and then went down on the ice and skated, sledded and played a little hockey.

Pacen and Jaxon had never skated. They did pretty good other than a few bumps and bruises!

We did the Nativity Story and dressed up. My mom was the Angel!

We played lots of fun games that my mom had prepared like christmas memory and a gift unwrap game.

After all that my Dad handed out stockings that Santa had brought early! It was so much fun and just makes me even more excited for CHRISTMAS! Hope everyone is ready!
MERRY CHRISTMAS

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Sounds so fun! I love Christmas and can't wait. Time is flying. Can't wait to see you guys! Merry Christmas:)

midRae said...

Missed hearing from you Sweetheart. The boys are growing so fast. And you look so skinny. Please tell me your secret. Hope you and yours have another Merry Christmas. Love you.

Meladie said...

Sounds like fun! K, I love that new header picture! You guys have such a cute family. Have a merry christmas!!! Love you guys.

Carolyn said...

I don't even recognize your parents house! I need to get over there to see it. Have a great Christmas!!