Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving


I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving like we did. We started out having dinner at the Rogers house. We had a fabulous turkey dinner with all the sides and don't forget the PIE!

The Rogers gang including Grandma Pace.


Friday we went up into the mountains with some of Cory's brothers and their families and cut down a lovely christmas tree. The kids had a blast having a snowball fight with their uncles and enjoying hot chocolate and donuts!


That night we met up with my family and went to the light parade, short and sweet is how I'll describe it! Cory and his brothers went to the BYU game on Saturday which ended with a win!

This is the finished project "OH CHRISTMAS TREE" I had lots of help decorating. It smells good and the kids love to water it! HAPPY HOLIDAYS

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow did you buy that tree or did you find it somewhere? I finally bought a fake tree because James and I could never find a decent looking tree!

Shannon said...

Looks good Katie! It was a blast and I am so glad we got to see you.

Carolyn said...

Great tree! Looks like a fun thanksgiving. Glad to hear you are supporting the Y. :)

Meladie said...

I love that last pic of your kiddos by the tree...so cute! It sounds like you guys had a great Thanksgiving!

Kim said...

I heard that you were heckling my husband at the redbox! :) Looks like you had a good one!