Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fishlake in the Fall

This past weekend we went to Fishlake and stayed in some cabins with Cory's family.
This is the lake. The scenery was unbelievable with all the fall leaves!

And the road to our cabin.

The Rogers group photo in front of the cabins

Me and my sister in law Shannon always keep the kids busy with projects like these home made masks and then we sent them on a trick or treat treasure hunt...

And Grandpa had the final clue and when the kids figured it out he took off running and they chased him down.

Go Grandpa!


We all gathered for the meals and took turns preparing them...always way good Food!

We also took the the boat and went for some rides and the boys did some fishing. We had a great time and the weather was perfect! I just love fall camping trips.

10 comments:

Meladie said...

Aww...I LOVE Fish Lake! Especially in the fall, it's SOO beautiful! Such pretty pictures, i'm jealous you guys got to go up there, so fun. Let's get together soon.

Bryan and Christy Clark said...

That is sooo pretty! When we were driving up to salt lake this weekend I was admiring the mountains and the changing colors and wishing I could be up in them! Jealous!

Danskie said...

Nice job with all of the pictures from the trip Kate! You are quite the blogger. It was alot of fun. Thanks for the cold doughnuts and hot ice cream too!

Joslyn said...

I love the pics of the fall leaves, It's getting me way excited for this weekend!

Erin Marriott said...

How fun...I love that lake! Especially in the fall. We miss those familiar sites so much! I was cracking up so hard at the dance pictures!! What were we thinking? I love it!!

oakley said...

Awesome pics - it was sooo fun! I need copies of them because everything kinda got erased on my camera.....

Anonymous said...

That looks so fun! Hope to see you guys real soon. :-)

Jeanette said...

That is so pretty! And it looks like you guys had a blast!! I'm jealous!

Brittney said...

Kay, those pictures look so beautiful they almost look fake! How did Bunko go the other night? Sorry I missed it. My family all just left town this afternoon, so it's been pretty crazy this week. Let me know when October's is though and I will for sure be there!

Mrs. Rogers said...

hey that weekend looked like fun... sad that we missed it...
I am trying to get a hang
of this blogging thing, so you wil have to show me all the tricks next time we see eachother. love ya Kate
love savannah