Thursday, September 4, 2008




Last weekend we made a trip up north and went to the BYU football game. Cory and his brothers get season tickets and then swap some so us girls get to go if we are lucky enough! So Me and Cory, Jared and Savannah and Brook and Jordan cheered them to a WIN! The kids stayed at my mom's while me and Cory stayed up there at his brothers house. Sunday they brought the kids up and we went to my little brother's baby blessing. They blessed their first little boy, Jeffery Drew Allred. He's so cute!

After that we stayed in a hotel in Sandy and went swimming with cousins Ty and Kenna

Monday morning we were all going to go to the zoo but there was a huge storm so we headed to the Dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point

We had a good time...These are the sweet glasses we wore for the 3D movie!!!


3 comments:

Kim said...

Sounds like tons of fun! I love the dinosaur museum. Great family pic of your dorky glasses!

Shannon said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. I am so glad. Sorry the zoo didn't work out but I bet the museum was fun too.

Jeanette said...

haha! cute pics! Jocelyn gave you the same background I just had! lol!