Monday, September 8, 2008

A Fun Filled Day

Last Saturday we started the day by going to the Great American Stampede Rodeo Parade down main street in Cedar. The kids were a little confused because there was only people on horses in the Parade. The highlight was the famous Budweiser horses, they were so big!



After the Parade we headed up to Brian Head to have a staff party at Dr. Whites cabin. Everyone from work came with their families. The food was killer and we rode 4-wheelers and the kids had a pinata! It was fun to hang out outside of work.


4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the new background! I have never been able to get backgrounds from cutestblogontheblock to work for me, they end yo weird.

Looks like you guys had a fun time up the mountain. Glad that we were able to help with the helmets.

Melissa said...

It's me again, I have been meaning to ask how you know the Shurtz family? Jennifer is a realy good friend of mine from high school and I know her family from then. It is great to see all of their blogs from here.

Carolyn said...

Hey Katie-
I just got caught up on all your posts-I'm a little behind. Is Brecken walking? Ryan is, but he's like a drunken sailor. Miss you!
Carolyn

Erin Marriott said...

Oh, we miss those parades!! How fun. I love all your pictures, and it was so good to see you guys over the summer for the wedding and everything...(and dental work too, haha)Anyway, how fun that you guys got to go to the BYU game! We (and I mean mostly Dan) watched it, they creamed them! Julie and Craig were actually there too!