Sunday, February 15, 2009

Blinded by Love

Valentines Day was a great day!! Cory started the day off by sneaking off in the morning and bringing back some beautiful roses and a sweet card. And then we had a delicious heart shaped waffle breakfast!


The kids with their Valentines from us and grandma (oops its sideways)

Later that night me and Joslyn had a surprise date for the boys....

We blindfolded them with Joslyn's sweet homemade blind folds and drove them to our secret destination which was in Nick and Joslyn's camp trailer parked in her dad's hanger at the airport. We had went earlier and decorated the place.

We made a yummy dinner, cherry fresh limes and a fruit pizza for dessert!!

The guys seemed to have fun!! And thanks to my cousin Kristy for watching all 5 kids!! What a life saver...Hope everyone had a great one with their Valentine

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Katie! I love you. It sounds like everything's going well. How are the boys doing? And Enoch? I miss it:)

Larsen Lowdown said...

Very cute Katie! What a nice wife you are! I am never going to let Dustin know you did this, then I'll be expected to do something one of these years. :) What a fun idea though. And I looove the blindfolds! ---robyn

Shannon said...

Looks like it was a blast. I am glad you had fun:)

MINDY SAVAGE and Kids said...

Katie, you ROCK!!!You are so creative!! Wish I had even an ounce of creativity. Looks like fun!