Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Bash

What do you get when you have 8 adults, 12 kids, a big screen T.V. and alot of great FOOD???? Alot of noise, cheering, visiting and eating!!! Well sunday was the Super Bowl and we hosted a party with some friends. I didn't see much of the game but it sounded like a great one!


Yeah we definetely ate well thanks to everyone for bringing food.

The cheering section!

A highlight of the game was half time. They had an advertisement in 3D for a movie coming out and I picked up enough 3D glasses for everyone.


The kids loved it! Ok and the adults!!


It was a great night to get together with friends and have lots of kids to play with!
Go STILLERS (as Pacen would say)

3 comments:

Meladie said...

That was lots of fun that night...thanks again for having us over! We'll have to plan another party soon...but if I keep eatin' like I did that night i'm never gonna fit into my swimsuit for our CRUISE!! So excited!

The Langston Review said...

Hey Rogers fam,
Just surfing the blogs and thought I would say Hi. Looks like lots of fun going on. We need to hang out sometime
Emily
coryandemilylangston.blogspot.com

Brittany said...

Cute background! I want to steal it! Hey we need to go to lunch. I miss you guys. James and I need to have you guys over for a movie or something too. Call me