Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Jaxon

Sunday was Jaxon's 8th birthday! I just can't believe how the time as flown by. He is such a great addtion to our family and an awesome big brother!

Jaxon has also started cub scouts. It was scout sunday so he wore his new shirt. He wanted a SpongeBob Square pants cake so I did the best I could.

He was excited how well it turned and I was even impressed!

For his party he invited a friend to the movies and we went to mall cop. I hope he had a good birthday and we just think he is super special! Happy Birthday bud.


6 comments:

Carolyn said...

Happy Birthday! Wow 8 years has gone by fast!

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Jaxon. I am glad you had such a fun day.

Jeanette said...

Cute birthday cake! You are so creative!!!

Tara said...

Jaxon is so cute!!! I haven't seen or talked to you forever. We really need to get together. NExt time you guys go to nick and jocelyns house you better come visit us. HOw are you n e way? I love your wedding pic!!!

Brittany said...

I can't believe Jaxon is 8!! Time flies, when is he getting baptized? I bet he's so excited. It looks like you had a good Valentines. You sure do know how to spoil your man!

Grampy and Grandma Dot said...

Happy Birthday, Jaxon! Where did the years go?