Friday, March 6, 2009

10 years and counting

Yesterday was our 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! Wow I just can't believe 10 years goes so fast. The day we were married it was a beautiful day! Its amazing how time flies and I look back at our adventures over the last 10 years and we have had an awesome time and I'm excited to have many many more!!! We are so lucky to have such great family and friends to share our life with and 3 awesome boys to raise. I am so lucky to have such a great husband!!



Cory sent me flowers of our wedding colors and I made him a candy bar card.


6 comments:

Karalee Ann said...

Happy Anniversary!! It is crazy how fast time goes!

Meladie said...

Happy Anniversary! Holy Moly...10 YEARS!!! That's awesome. You two are so cute...the flowers and the poster, which by the way, I'm totally copying your idea for our ten yr. Shh, don't tell Chad :) It's so cute! We have so much fun with you guys....looking WAY forward to cruisin' it up with ya! Congrats guys!

Shannon said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a blast on your weekend away.

The Tophams said...

Wow! 10 years! Congrats! Way cute card you made! Can't wait to go camping with you guys this summer, I'm looking way forward to it!

Kim said...

I can't believe we're old enough to be celebrating ten year anniversaries! Cory and I are right behind you. Happy Anniversary!!

Brittany said...

Happy Anniversary. You two are so creative. I love the candy bar card you made! I can't believe how fast time flies either! We missed you at Bunko though! You'll definitely have to come to the next one!