Monday, March 30, 2009

What we've been up too


Thursday after work Me and the girls I work with got together at Dianes house and had a craft night. She was so nice to share her house and the blocks with us. Her husband sanded them so we could paint them and I learned how to use vinyl on my cricket. It was fun to hang out after work!


Jaxon was baptized February 28th and Saturday his cousin Reilly was baptized. They were born a few weeks apart. It was very special to be there for her. His cousin Tyler is next!

The Rogers clan (except Jared )

ATTENTION 5 FREE KITTENS: Yes hurry and get one before they are gone...My kids are so excited but Cory says they gotta go! But we will enjoy them while we can.


A very Random picture of Brecken but he is so much fun. He pulls these funny faces that make us all laugh. He will be 2 in June! Crazy how fast he has grown up

6 comments:

Joslyn said...

Cute vinyl blocks! I want to do some with you!!!

I like your outfit at the baptism...super cute shirt and matching necklace!

The girls are excited to see the kittens tonight! No- we won't be taking any home! ha ha! :)

Karalee Ann said...

I can't believe Jaxon is old enough to be baptized! I love your blocks too! I made some around Christmas time there so much fun. Kristy and me just gave my mom a cricket for her birthday. I love those things!

Meladie said...

No thanks on the kittens :)...but that's fun for your kids. Congrats to Jaxon on being baptized! I hope you got my text that day, I've been meaning to call ya on that. We were at a different stake center, I'm retarted. It looks like you guys had a lot of family and it was a neat day. Oh, and those blocks are super cute!!

Larsen Lowdown said...

WHAT!?!? There is no way that Jaxon is old enough to be baptized! That seems crazy! You look so cute in your family picture, I love your hair long! Will we be seeing you again and the Oak City Easter egg hunt? I can't wait! ---robyn

Anonymous said...

I love Breckies pic! He's so adorable!

The Andersens said...

Cute pictures of the baptism!! Jax is so cute!! I cant beleive you have an 8 year old!! p.s. how cute do you look in that picture with the yellow shirt! You are so skinny! Love ya